A Property Maintenance Coordinator is required to join a very well respected and great quality independent firm in Chippenham.
Eager to secure a candidate who is diligent, hardworking and proactive, they have a welcoming team and a great staff retention rate!
To carry out general office administration including and not limited to:
• Answering incoming calls
• Liaising with external parties in relation to works orders and general administration.
• Administration, preparation and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
• Allocating outgoing mail correctly and taking it to the post office
• Uploading documentation onto internal systems
• Overseeing the distribution of keys to contractors and keeping relevant records
• Documenting and recording office stationery levels
• Completion of conveyancing forms associated with property sales
• Undertaking Land Registry searches
• Filing of Service Charge accounts/Annual returns and Company Directors registration at Companies House
• Updating and data input into internal systems
Duties will vary, and you must be expected to lend a hand wherever is required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 6 months property experience and a good local knowledge.
For more details, please contact Annie from AMR