Our client is a leading property management firm who manages various properties including blocks of flats, converted houses, retirement homes, church premises, and modern housing estates; specialising in maintenance of internal communal areas and external open spaces.
Due to their continued success and expanding team our fantastic client seeks a property manager to join their team in Bristol.
Now managing in excess of 250 blocks of apartments, housing estates and retirement complexes, containing over 5000 units across the South West and its expertise continues to ensure owners and tenants are treated fairly. Our client has a desire to continue its growth in the area through service levels, proactivity and choice for developers, resident management companies and landlords – adding value and providing professional support.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• Answering incoming calls
• Liaising with external parties in relation to works orders and general administration.
• Administration, preparation and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
• Allocating outgoing mail correctly and taking it to the post office
• Uploading documentation onto internal systems
• Overseeing the distribution of keys to contractors and keeping relevant records
• Documenting and recording office stationery levels
• Completion of conveyancing forms associated with property sales
• Undertaking Land Registry searches
• Filing of Service Charge accounts/Annual returns and Company Directors registration at Companies House
• Updating and data input into internal systems.
Key attributes include:
• Customer focused
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Good time management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to contribute within a strong team environment
• Ability to positively contribute towards the ongoing development of the Organisation
This is a brilliant challenge and will suit a tenacious and organised candidate ready for a new challenge!
For more information on this fantastic position please contact Annie at AMR