Property Maintenance Coordinator required in Bishopston for a well known and well respected agent!
Ideal qualities of a successful candidate:
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Demonstrate first class administrative skills
• Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
• Have customer facing experience (essential)
• Have previous experience in a lettings/estate agency environment
• Be an analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants - Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
• Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high volume workload
The role will primarily involve working alone on out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties (with some adhoc check in and check out appointments from time to time) so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
The role will involve relaying the findings of the inspections to the team and following through any maintenance required.
The successful applicant must be able to buy into and share our aim of developing and growing the managed portfolio in a sustainable way and enjoy the challenge of building, improving and maintaining relationships with landlords and tenants to ensure we retain them and their business.
Working Hours: 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week when you work a Saturday) Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (with a 6.30pm finish 5 days in every 4 weeks)
Salary: £18k dependent upon experience - with an OTE of £23k +
Holiday: Holiday: Holiday: Holiday:
24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
NB: Candidates must have their own car have their own car have their own car have their own car- mileage will be paid. mileage will be paid. mileage will be paid. mileage will be paid.
For more information on this role, please contact Annie at AMR