An amazing opportunity to join a well-established award winning independent firm of estate agents in Leicester as a Property Maintenance Manager.
The role is to assist all areas of the business and its functions on a daily basis with particular involvement in administration and maintenance. The position is mainly office based with some property visits expected. Experience would be preferred but if you have a "can do" attitude and would like to get started in this fast paced industry then please also apply.
- Previous experience of working in a letting’s office/estate agency would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Confident dealing with clients, contractors, landlords and tenants both on the phone and face to face.
- Smart appearance.
- Good telephone manner.
- Driving licence.
- Maintenance – working with the lettings department dealing with maintenance on a daily basis, answering tenant queries, handling key auditing, arranging quotations, tenant and contractor liaison, auditing invoices against quotes prior to payment, quality control of works including inspections.
- Letting- working with the lettings team during busy periods: arranging viewings, preparing contracts, Referencing, data input and updating, uploading photographs etc.
- General administration – Email correspondence, filing, answering the phone and dealing with enquiries.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.