Our client is a well respected Sales and Lettings Agent in the Leeds area. Who is currently seeking an experienced Property Co ordinator to join their team.
Duties to include:
- Be the first point of contact within the office for all sales and lettings enquiries either by telephone, email or in person.
- Ensure window cards for sales and lettings properties are accurate and the window displays routinely updated.
- Ensure sales and lettings viewings are booked correctly and that name, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses are taken from anyone wishing to view a property.
- Undertake sales and lettings viewings when required.
- Deal with general enquiries to the office from landlords, tenants, sellers, buyers and contractors.
- Book sales and lettings property valuations.
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is upheld at all times.
- Deal with general office paperwork
- Collect and ensure post is ready for collection.
- Monitor & maintain listings.
- Assist the Directors in the day to day sales and lettings, agreeing transactions, processing rental applications (to include paperwork) & commencing tenancies.
- Smartly presented, well spoken and articulate
- Windows computer experience. MS Office essential
- Experience of switchboard phones or Mitel style phone system.
Working Hours: 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. One Saturday in four (9am to 5pm) & One Saturday and Sunday in eight (10.30am to 4pm). With time in Lieu on offer.
For more information please call AMR on 01924 900 400
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.