Property Administrator vacancy with an independent and highly reputable estate agency based in Stratford Upon Avon.
To provide support to the Property Manager(s) and management team.
The Property Administrator is a key member of the Property Management team and is responsible for
supporting the Property Manager(s) in coordinating the administration of building repairs and
maintenance work and assisting with the maintenance of a comprehensive record and systems
database, including accounts.
Deputise for the Property Manager(s) when they are out of the office;
• First point of contact Property Manager(s) phone calls;
• Ensure all emails and phone calls are responded to within 24 hours (even if only a holding response);
• To help deal with all day-to-day maintenance issues/problems; deal with initial call/email, send works
order to appropriate contractor as instructed, update resident/leaseholder, log on Property
Management System and deal with each issue until completed or escalated to the Property
• Maintain good relationships with client, building contacts and contractors;
• Ensure all building issues are logged immediately in the Property Management System;
• Management of building issues through to completion, by checking all issues on the Property
Management System at least daily, chasing Property Manager(s) and escalating issues as appropriate
through to resolution;
• Assist in production and distribution of statutory notices which will include logging follow up dates on
Property Management Systems;
• Keep filing of documents and emails up to date and maintain good relationships with other
• To provide Accounts support by weekly inputting and paying down contractor invoices on the
Property Management System.
• To help in the other Accounts functions such as raising Leaseholder invoices and following up late
• Any other duties as reasonably required.
• Able to work with minimal supervision,
• Self -initiative within authority levels
• Able to prioritise, organize and manage own workload
• Good communicator both verbally and in writing, ensuring good flows of communication.
• Customer/client focused.
• Confident with Microsoft office, in particular word and excel
• Numerate and able to work within budgets.
• Block Management Background (desirable)
• Experience of working within a close team environment
• Administration experience within a busy environment
• Basic accounts knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
For further information on this vacancy please contact AMR on 01242 228362
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.