A thriving Estate Agency/Lettings Firm in Monmouth are looking to recruit a part time Lettings Administrator/Property Manager.
This is a pivotal role in the office and duties will include:
- Booking Viewings
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Property Management – booking all compliance and maintenance is the key to the role.
- Dealing with all enquiries
- Registering applicants
- Referencing adhoc
- Lettings Accounts
- Attending viewings where necessary
The ideal Candidate will have:
- A Lettings background with a minimum of 12 months experience
- A good knowledge of the local areas
- A full UK driving license
- General administration skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and be an assertive person
The hours will be 9am to 5.30pm, Mondays and Tuesdays and two Saturdays in four. Cover for holidays is required and flexibility is important.
This is an exciting position and would suit somebody that is customer focused and enjoys being an office based team member.
Please call Carrianne at AMR for more details.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.