Established for over 10 years our client has an enviable reputation and a passion for delivering great customer service.
With a need for a Part Time Accounts Administrator to join their friendly Lettings department within their busy office in Horfield, they have a huge amount to offer.
Seeking a strong candidate 5 mornings a week, (22.5 hours a week) and possibly more during busy times, they are able to be flexible with start times to accomodate a successful candidate.
The ideal person must be quick minded, on the ball, self-motivated & have a good head for figures, while being computer literate. They need to have a pleasant but firm manner when chasing for rent.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing incoming rent payments & proactively chasing any arrears.
- Processing rental payments to landlords.
- Generating landlord account statements.
- Processing contractor invoices & making payments to contractors.
- Communicating with tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Ensuring that our client accounts are successfully reconciled each day.
- Returning tenants deposits.
- Packaging settlement files once tenants have moved in.
You would be the main point of contact for all tenancy finance will need to have a keen eye for figures.
You will need to have some experience in accounts but experience within lettings is not essential but it would be beneficial.
£10,000 to £12,000 depending on experience.
For more information on this role, please contact Annie at AMR.