An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, residential lettings team in the key role of Senior Property Manager. In this varied post you will deal with all aspects of residential property management whilst providing a first-class service to landlords and tenants, embracing challenges and thriving in a busy working environment.
Our Client are looking for a well-organised and confident team player, who has committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer care and ethical conduct.
1.Training and Development of departmental staff, personal performance, conduct and presentation.
2.Property management issues relating to all managed properties.
3.Compliance with statutory property legislation.
4.Co-ordinate office management requirements
5.The smooth and efficient running of the Property Management department
- Manage the property portfolio in order to maximize office income including the retention of properties and clients.
- Liaise with departmental staff and sales/letting staff to ensure a smooth check in/out process.
- Supervisor and manage all tenancy renewals and secure renewal fees from Landlords and Tenants.
- Deal efficiently and effectively with complaints from Landlords and Tenants.
- Develop robust system and processes to improve and streamline Property Management
- Knowledge of how to register Deposits and successfully handle deposit dispute negotiations.
- Pro-actively chase overdue rental payments.
- Liaise with Landlords and negotiate with contractors for works to be carried out on properties.
- Ensure that all managed properties comply with ALL current legislation with regards to: gas safety, fire and furnishings, electrical safety, HMO’s, non-resident landlords.
- Supervisor and complete property management notes to track progress of maintenance issues.
- Visit properties to undertake inspections when required to do so
- Supervisor notification of utility companies of all new tenants and change of occupants including the forwarding of all meter readings.
- Deals with general maintenance issues promptly with relation to the allocated managed portfolio.
- Monitor the progress of all maintenance issues, up to the point of payment of the suppliers invoice to ensure all works have been satisfactorily completed.
- Manage the property diary system to ensure that all reminders and tenancy renewals are completed on time. .
- From time to time perform duties outside of this job description reasonably requested of you.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism at all times.