A quality firm in Chipping Norton are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join their busy team.
Duties required will be:
- Work closely with sales negotiators to achieve smooth progression of sales.
- Booking and attending viewings
- Booking Valuations.
- Phoning out and keeping an up to date database
- Vendor Feedback and updates
- Meeting and Greeting in the office
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients and Vendors
- Maximising opportunities and generating new business
The Ideal candidate:
- Will be capable of promoting and selling, services and products within the market place.
- Possess a motivated attitude to the industry and have the desire to succeed.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with people on all levels.
- Be able to thrive in a challenging market.
The role offers a great future for the right person, with career progression and the opportunity to be part of an expanding business.
For more information please call us on 01242 228 362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.