Our client is seeking an experienced Sales and Lettings Manager with a proven track record in winning business to create the largest active ‘on market’ share in the area.
- Performance against key activity targets including referrals Business creation in all key areas
- Personal MA generation
- Build brand profile in territory via boards and portal branding
- Property register management
- MA to instruction conversion personally
- Operational Audit adherence
- Potential log & Opportunity log standards
- NG notes standards Business Priorities & Client Standards
- Territory Pre-MA database development
-Third Party income generation
- Achieves all financial targets.
- Ensures that the company meet/grow market share in area of coverage regardless of market conditions.
- Analyse market share in individual post code areas and price bands
- Achieves personal targets for income and activity as documented on NG and through the bonus and commission schemes..
- Reviews the Opportunities Log daily and ensures this is maximised for potential opportunities. Monitors actions against the Opportunities Log.
- Review NG notes and email volumes and quality daily to ensure all staff are clearly communicating with customers and clients.
- Daily upload of tout clients to NG
- Ensures the active growth of the tout database of potential clients to enable future MA generation.
- Maintains and maximises historic contacts through the use of the NG chase date systems and notes records for Clients, Properties and applicants. Ensures no paper records are held offline and without a corresponding NG record
- Develops local canvassing initiatives on a weekly basis in line with targets.
- Specifically target main roads / key areas / specific segment / specific agent as agreed by regional
- Maximises the campaigns and initiatives launched for their territory
- Ensures post listing process is correctly followed to set client expectation. Sell third party and agree review/ revisit
- Ensures a quality property register is maintained and appropriate revisits for price reviews are undertaken. Ensures full system data, via the marketing reports and portals, is used.
- Ensures that every client is called weekly and an NG client note made
- Monitors and measures the quality of viewings feedback from every member of the team. Ensure viewings feedback is done the same day, is related to the competing properties on the market currently and final
- Agrees Prediction with SST monthly and monitors SST progress via notes. Escalates issues to SST and agrees actions with SST team leader to ensure a minimum of a 33% turn each month. with exchanges taking less than 90 days. (sales only)
- Weekly review of the pipeline. Oversees the pipeline and liaises with SLT/CLT/Corporate to ensure smooth move ins and swift exchanges that are all under 15 days from agreed (lettings only)
- Personally run offer process to provide assurance to the client and manage transaction to deliver their preferred outcome. Liaise with SST/SLT/CLT, monitor deals and take action to avoid abandons and manage branch responsibility compliance. Personally secure sales of third party where not previously secured by the team
- Preparation of comps packs for surveyors at point of sale agreed(Sales only)
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.