Are you an experienced property professional who is looking for a fresh and exciting opportunity with a market leading and innovative firm?
One of the Countries most well known, forward thinking and respected property firms and are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a brilliant employer. You will be working from home and covering the Southeast region and managing your own diary
You will receive an excellent basic salary of £35k, car allowance, many further benefits and a realistic OTE of £75,000.
Job Purpose Summary: The New Business Development Manager will be part of a team responsible for identifying and creating first appointments, for presenting to, signing up, and launching new Estate Agents in accordance with the 2 year recruitment plan.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To Identify, recruit and launch Partner Agents
- To use these opportunities to cross-sell other products and services.
- To develop excellent working relationships with branch staff, branch managers and directors of estate agents, to create a compelling and commercially successful launch, with your counterpart Onboarding and Account Management Teams
- To handover successfully launched clients into the Onboarding and Account Management functions once the contract has been signed, or depending on the size of the opportunity, post launch;
- For larger opportunities, and in partnership with the Onboarding team, deliver training sessions with new Partner Agents, branch staff and valuers to maximise the level of auction leads in the onboarding phase;
- To liaise with the New Business Director in order to develop a bespoke regional agent recruitment strategy and plan;
- To update the New Business Director on a weekly basis with scheduled activities.
- To work collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure that there is an aligned recruitment plan and that all supporting materials used are the correct/latest iteration, and being used to the greatest effect;
- To represent the company at industry conferences, exhibitions and events to support the recruitment effort
- To ensure you are an ambassador for the Company via all channels (phone, written, social and face to face) and to align to the group brand values and relevant policies (e.g. social media policy)
- Be highly organised to enable you to conduct the minimum number of appointments set per day
- Share regular and relevant insight back into the business (New Business Development Director and Marketing Team) so support a culture of continuous learning and development
Key Skills and Experience
- You will ideally have both Estate Agency and customer facing B2B experience;
- A proven track record of hitting targets and delivering results within the property sector or a similar sales environment
- The ability to target and win new business individually alongside the use of CRM systems and prospecting/pipeline management software
- Individually very disciplined, with the ability to motivate one’s self at all times in the pursuit of excellence
- The ability to travel extensively throughout the UK and stay overnight as and when required
- The ability to motivate and coach Estate Agents to successfully offer our services to their clients in order to secure more business
- Excellent speaker skills, persuasive, and comfortable with presenting to, and inspiring, large audiences
- The confidence to deal with all key stakeholders within a business to develop trust and buy-in, including all levels of staff from negotiator up to director level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and ability to be highly organised;
- The ability to be utterly resilient in the face of rejection, coupled with the tenacity to continue in a positive and upbeat way to be able to move on to the next opportunity
- The ability to be effective working remotely whilst being a team player with the team members based in HO
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- High work ethic
- Analytical & confident with data analysis.
- Strong communication skills.
- Inter-personal skills e.g. collaboration
This is a fantastic challenge that will suit a Senior Branch Manager, Area Manager or Branch Manager with Business Development experience.
Please note that this role will encompass a huge amount of traveling 4 days a week. You may have to be on the road at 7am to be ready for an 8.30am meeting. It could be that you wont be home till 7pm some evenings and you have to then do paper work. This role will be tough and will suit a gritty and tenacious character who thrives in a challenging environment and who is sales driven.
For more information on this role, please call Alexis at AMR.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.