An excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded independent firm in Clifton.
Looking for an Office Manager to join their team, this is a pivotal role in the day to day running of the office and duties will include:
- Answer incoming calls
- Register new applicants
- Book valuations
- Make arrangements to view ALL new instructions
- Meet and greet vendors, applicants and general people in the office
- Keep the office consistently clean and tidy ( task shared with other staff )
- Water plants and sweep shop front when needed ( shared with other staff )
- Keep the TV screens up to date with available and under offer properties
- Keep the wall up to date with available and under offer properties including descriptions
- Create new files for new instructions - constantly chase until complete with i.d etc
- Ensure the key cabinet is up to date
- Check that back up is done on a daily basis
- Check wall card and particulars ordered for new properties.
- Do regular board check to make sure up to date and correct
- Order boards when properties sold, for sale, etc
- Check and make sure vendors given feedback on viewings – chase negotiators
- Every evening make sure ALL viewings are confirmed for next day
- Constantly check the database and check up on applicants search progress
- Check daily that all vendors are happy
- Make notes in morning meetings so daily tasks not forgotten
- Share any ideas
- Provide excellent customer service to anyone that contacts the business
- Check that website is always displaying correct information
- Check Rightmove and other agents sites for any updates etc
- Create an organized comparable folder
The successful individual will have to possess the following:
- Professional attitude
- Well organised
- Good communication skills
- Proactive approach to daily operations
- Self motivation
- Administration skills
- Attention to detail
The Company have created a very striking and refreshing approach to estate agency and have set the bar at a high level for themselves. These standards must be maintained in order for them to continue in their success.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.