A fantastic new independent firm in Brighton are currently seeking an experienced Office Manager who has a proven record in carrying out valuations and winning new business.
Main Duties for the Office Manager Role:
- Increase the company market share and promote brand awareness for residential sales and lettings
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market valuations, instructions and viewings
- Maximise board presence
- Achieve pre-agreed individual and department targets. Manage, develop and inspire the team.
- Arrange and attend market appraisals and viewings
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all parties.
- Extensive proven background in property sales and Lettings
- Excellent knowledge of business development techniques, marketing and winning new instructions
- Broad knowledge of the property sales and Lettings process
- Able to lead by example and inspire others
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Previous experience with a lettings/sales software would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Branch Manager or Senior Sales Negotiator who wants a new challenge.
Our client will pay a generous basic salary of £25k plus car allowance plus a very generous commission package. Call Mike Spencer today for further details.