A great opportunity to join a well established independent firm in Bristol.
Looking for an office manager to run the day to day operations within a busy office, the successful candidate will be the backbone of this vibrant business.
The role will involve ensuring that all enquiries into the office are handled promptly and professionally.
You will need to organise and make sure everything runs like clockwork which will include the management of the team diary, dealing with advertising/marketing.
Duties will include:
- Meet and greet visitors to the office
- Answer phone calls
- Book viewings
- Book valuations
- Book surveys
- Deal with Rightmove and Zoopla leads
- Respond to voicemails
- Book photographer for photos, floorplans and EPC
- Management of filing system
- Management of our comparable system
- Confirm the diary for the following day appointments
- Ensuring that the office is presentable at all times
- Provide assistance with day to day/week to week marketing and advertising tasks
- Management of office stationery
- Excellent phone manner
- Helpful and cheerful manner
- Someone who uses initiative
- Computer literate and pc savvy
- Comfortable with tablets and smart phones
- Someone who has life experience, Ideally someone who has been through the buying and selling process and who can relate to the demographic of our clients
- Someone who appreciates and can deliver a quality service
- Someone who is calm and approachable
- Someone who works well in a team
- Has a can do attitude
- Happy to muck in and give that extra support and commitment when required
- Someone looking for a long term position
This is for a full time position Monday to Friday,
Previous property experience preferred but not essential.
For more details please call Annie at AMR Recruitment.
AMR are one of the UK?s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our ?250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.