This professional and reputable estate agent is now looking for an experienced Sales Lister to join their friendly team in their busy office in Worksop.
The successful candidate MUST have previous valuing experience, either as a senior sales negotiator or as a successful lister.
The candidate will be driven, professional, immaculate, polished in appearance, have great leadership skills and a hard work ethic.
Exceptional customer service is a must, along with a confident manner and a sales orientated character to motivate the team and drive the business forward.
You will be self-motivated with good organisational skills and be target driven. A strong professional work ethic is essential as well as the ability to work as part of a team. A valid driving licence is a requirement.
The role involves the following principal responsibilities;
- Valuation of residential and commercial properties.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by managing small sales team.
- Provide sales revenue reports and forecasts to management.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts.
- Build and promote customer relationships.
- Take responsibility for managing and mentoring junior staff.
- Implement and adhere to a strategic business plan to give a strong market presence and expand customer base.
A generous salary and OTE is being offered, along with car allowance, dependent on experience.