A leading property firm in Bristol are seeking a Lettings Manager to join their busy office.
The key focus of the lettings manager will be proactive in the market to create and develop valuations and lets within the branch, both by generating leads and management of lettings staff. You will manage your own time and diary efficiently to ensure maximising potential of staff and resources of branch.
- Actively pursue new business
- Analysing market and customer needs and selling to those needs
- Providing in branch training and coaching as required by staff
- Conduct one to one reviews and appraisals according to company standards
- Dealing with day to day general enquiries face to face / telephone and administration
- Maximise business by actioning website and Rightmove / Zoopla enquiries
- Drive lead generation through insurances; utilities and other third party suppliers
- Ensuring branch compliance in accordance with legislation and industry approved bodies
- Landlord updates
- Ensure all notes are completed onto the contemporaneous software system
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in estate agency experience
- Excellent attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- A good record of personal effectiveness
- Customer driven with a determination for results
If you are currently working in the Lettings sector at Senior Lettings Negotiator or above and are looking for a new challenge, please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.