A great opportunity to join a market leading independent firm in Patchway.
Looking for a part time administrator to join their team, duties of the role will include:
- Calling through applicant list
- Printing and creating new files for properties coming to market
- Updating the drawer if a linked agents property has sold or been withdrawn from market
- Create a match report for the valuations booked in the days diary
- Discuss the weekly ads, create the advert and print for the manager to check
- Answering the telephones
- Making sure window displays are regularly updated
- Dealing with answering machine messages
- Ringing through the diary to confirm appointments/viewings/valuations etc
- Ring previous day’s applicants to ensure receipt of e-mails and matched properties
- Book any viewings that may result from emails out
- Valuation letters
- Dealing with monthly petty cash
- Ordering stationary
- Making sure post is taken to post box
- Ensuring suitable levels of brochures and paperwork are in the filing cabinet
- Creating memorandum of sales letters when an offer has been accepted and solicitors obtained
- Creating brochures and type property listings for internet portals, window cards and instruction letters for each new property
- Awareness of general office surroundings and ad hoc duties
Our client are ideally looking for somebody to work part time hours.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.