New Homes Sales Specialist
One of the best known and highly respected firms in the area are looking to recruit a Senior New Homes Sales Advisor to oversee a variety of exciting developments. The brand is forward thinking, dynamic and successful. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading independent multi practice firm. This company want the best in the business and to achieve this will offer a fantastic package for the right individual. They are a brand who has a strong history of success and who believe in promoting and developing their employees.
You will be based in the office and on site and working 08:30 - 17:30, 5 days a week including Saturdays (with a day off in lieu).
·Provide development consultancy advice through pricing reports and research analysis
·Have an in depth understanding of and insight into the local property market
·Identify new business opportunities and prepare and attend pitches to developer clients
·Track and/or collate comparable evidence and market research data
·Cross discipline working with other departments especially Development, Land and Residential
·Manage live sales sites including co-ordinating marketing campaigns and client reporting
·Attend client meetings and recommend sales strategy through life of the development
·Maintain records and data on in-house systems and generate new applicant leads
·Follow health and safety and compliance procedures at all times
·Contacting existing clients and chasing leads
• Previous New Homes experience is preferred but not essential.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Accurate, numerate and computer literate
• A team player with excellent organisational skills
• You must have a full UK driving licence and own car
• Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Able to motivate others to achieve their targets
• Well Presented and Well Spoken
Basic salary £20k with a genuine OTE of at least £30k