A fantastic opportunity with a market leading independent within the New Homes Sector. You will be based at their Head Office but will be travelling throughout Warwickshire. The role requires a well spoken, dynamic and motivated individual who can hit the ground running. You will be well remunerated and have the opportunity to progress your career with one of the Counties leading multi practice firms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To use your best endeavours and be responsible for promoting the New Homes business and
associated disciplines of the firm.
The role holder duties include (but not limited to);
1. Work closely with the New Homes Area Manager to package and prepare the launch of
residential developments which includes preparing costings and marketing for example CGI’s,
bespoke brochures, signage, teaser campaigns and flyers, liaising and preparing the sales team
with information armed to best sell the properties, visiting sites and coordinating regular
meetings and contact with the developers.
2. Administrative duties such as preparing/updating excel spreadsheets, creating word
descriptions for brochures and marketing material, organisation of site folders, getting
competitor information reports from other local developers, managing brochure stock
3. Coordinator duties such as visiting other branches to ensure New Homes sales are being
promoted and all relevant window displays up to date and prominent, marketing material
available. Selling properties through speaking to clients on the database and prospective buyers at
4. Carrying out viewings and attending open days launches, managing the site through to
completion, liaising with developers and purchasers with their plot sales/purchasers sales
chasing, specification choices.
5. Looking and understanding plans, ensuring of up to date plans, drawings etc.
You may be asked to undertake other reasonable duties in order to ensure the smooth and efficient
running of the department.
Basic salary - £20k OTE Circa £25k
Monday - Friday 08:45- 17:30
Every other Saturday 09:00 - 12:30