A rare and exciting opportunity to join an upmarket firm in Clifton in their new homes department.
A market leader in their field the purpose of the role is to sell new build property on a prominent and placemaking development of a substantial size and importance.
- Have a general understanding of the local property market
- Have strong knowledge of all competing new build schemes in order to display market knowledge
- Track and/or collate comparable evidence
- Highlighting new incentives, sales and marketing recommendations to improve sales rates throughout the development programme
- Handle daily applicant enquiries from all sources
- Lead generation for regular call outs and text/email campaigns
- Ensure all marketing material is kept up to date
- Carrying out viewings with prospective purchasers in marketing suite and show homes
- Maintaining records on the database
- Ensuring sales office and show homes are well presented
- Manage the buyer from reservation to completion ensuring regular contact
- Weekly report to the developer and sales manager
- Follow Health and Safety procedure at all times
- Ensure anti-money laundering documentations and ID of purchasers is obtained and recorded
- Report all offers to the client/head of department within 24 hours of receipt and confirm the offer to all parties in writing
- Contract chasing to ensure target 28 day exchange timeframe is met
- Liaise weekly with the Construction manager to obtain construction updates
You will be responsible for meeting monthly sales targets and will attend on occasion, sales meetings with the client and head of department/sales manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to influence
- Well presented and aware of brand image
- Confident to deal with clients at all management levels
- Able to quickly build rapport and long standing relationships
- Excellent client care skills
- Team Player
- Well organised
- Have good IT skills on Outlook, Work and Excel
- Ability to work in high volume, high pressure environment
- Ability to multi task
The role will initially be based in the Clifton area, moving on to the site in due course when the show home is complete and is based around a 5 day week 9.30am to 5pm with one weekend in four off.
Our client are looking for somebody with a strong estate agency or new homes background that is looking to make a move and diversify within the Property Sector.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.