A great opportunity to join a well established Property Business in Summertown Oxford.
Looking for a New Homes Sales Negotiator to be based in the Summertown office, responsibilities of the role will include:
- Liaising with branch staff over the available sites
- Liaise with customers and clients in the office in a professional and polite manner as a representative of the company
- Effectively promote and market properties for sale
- Handling of daily enquiries
- Carry out viewings with prospective purchasers and passing leads to the site staff
- Follow sales through to exchange and then completion
- Seek to build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities in a proactive manner
- Maintain records on database
- Close Liaison with Sales Manager, reporting problems
- Liaison with clients build, legal and sales departments as required
- Maintain an awareness of competing schemes in t he area and trends in the local property market
- Maintain accurate sales brochures, price lists specification lists and displays#- Follow health and safety procedure
- Identifying new business opportunities
The ideal candidate for the role will have excellent communication skills and will have a strong ability to influence.
You will ideally have a new homes or Estate Agency background, although the company will also consider a strong trainee who would be keen to join a market leading, well established firm.