An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bishopston.
- Be the face of the branch greeting customers and taking phone calls
- Registering applicants and booking viewings via email and telephone
- Dealing with Landlord enquiries via telephone, face to face and email
- Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The right candidate will be:
- Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- A team player" who isn't afraid of hard work
- Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
- A key member of the team who believes in the Companies purpose, values and culture
Our clients team operates like a family - the stick together and achieve together. They are passionate about learning and sharing; they listen and deliver, they continuously evaluate and improve.
They are offering:
- Basic salary of £17,000 with a realistic OTE £20,000
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- Great company culture and values
- Plenty of first-class training and development resources
- The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team
- Ability to maintain challenging workload
- Ability to achieve targets and to manage your time accordingly
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability and desire to keep abreast of and adhere to the latest letting’s legislation
Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.30pm and alternate Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
For more information on this role, please call Carrianne.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.