Hours: Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm (flexibility required)
Do you come from a customer-focused estate agency, a new homes sales sector or have you taken a few years out of the estate agency sector and looking to come back?
Our clients are looking to recruit a receptionist / negotiator to help them through a period of sustained growth and development. They are in a strong business position and need someone with an adaptable skill set ideally from within the Estate Agency and Property industries to help with sales, sales negotiations as well as some office administration/receptionist duties working alongside the Sales Director.
You will be responsible for dealing with customers both face to face and over the phone, promoting customer excellence whilst working in collaboration with the estate agency team.
• Based on-site and dealing with all enquires in a positive and courteous manner.
• Arranging and booking viewings with their agents
• Maintaining regular contact with buyers and vendors to negotiate sales/lettings
• Cross-sell additional services
• A proactive approach to bring in new business
Do you have the following skills and experience?
• Previous experience in sales/lettings
• Excellent customer service skills
• Relationship-building skills
• Previous property experience
• Admin and general office duties
The successful candidate for this role is on a full-time basis on, with the opportunity for some overtime during the weekends, being paid a competitive salary depending on experience.
Does this sound like you?
Are you ready for a new challenge?