A fantastic independent firm in Bath are seeking a Negotiator/Accounts Assistant to join their team on a part time basis.
Our client are a close knit firm who pride themselves on offering fantastic customer service. Eager to secure a candidate with knowledge of Lettings or Property Management and accounting this role is certainly a rare opportunity.
Duties to include:
- Answering the telephone, dealing with all enquiries accordingly and responding to emails
- Promote services to landlords
- Ensure the office is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Manage all reported maintenance issues through to conclusion, communicating with landlords, contractors and tenants during the entire process ?
- To ascertain if the landlord has any guarantees, service contracts, insurance policies or preferred contractors before using the company’s regular contractors
- Keep all parties fully informed at all times and to always obtain the necessary consents before any works are commenced
- Ensure that all contractors are approved, qualified and insured to carry out work on behalf of the company
?- In conjunction with the Branch Manager, undertake regular reviews with all contractors to ensure the highest standards are being continually met
- Upon receipt of final invoices ensure that all charges are reasonable and match any quotations given before forwarding them to the landlord and processing them
- To schedule, monitor and analyse annual safety inspections keeping certificates up to date at all times and promptly organising any necessary remedial works
- At the termination of the tenancy, to carry out the final inspection/inventory check and organise any necessary remedial work to restore the property to a rentable condition as soon as possible. Liaise with landlord and tenant to gain agreement regarding the return of the deposit balance
- Assist with the accounts for the office
- Other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the branch
- Lettings or Property Management experience essential
- Organised, with a keen eye for detail
- Honest and hardworking
- Strong local knowledge
- Great administration skills
- Willingness to learn and lend a hand
- Customer focused
- Smart in appearance
In return for loyal service, our client can offer a welcoming atmosphere and great working hours. They are ideally looking for the right candidate to work 3 days a week.
For more information on this role, please contact us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.