Our client seeks a high calibre Negotiator to work with the Sales and Lettings of New build retirement property.
·Plan, organise and direct sales and leasing activities for the village. This involves:
- Being the first point of contact for all sales/leasing calls.
- Responding promptly to all telephone calls or in person enquiries from all referral sources/prospective residents and families and follow up with sales/leasing information to customers.
-Efficiently using the CRM system to register and qualify the applicant,
- Arranging and attending home visits and viewings,
- Attending open days and events,
- Providing vendors with feedback,
- General promotion of the lifestyle/community/ properties, taking and negotiating offers.
- Agreeing sales and taking the buyer through the journey with regular contact and introduction to the village of staff and other residents
·Coordinating and completing all activities needed for the sale from the sales pitch to offer and converting deposits to move in.
·Work to ensure that sales and leasing plans are bespoke for the locality of the village in terms of community events, facilities and amenities available.
·Cultivate relationships with prospective residents and/or their family members through empathy and listening. Once a relationship is formed the lifestyle advisor will then help prospective residents or their family members to determine the best option for them in retirement and help them to come up with their plan to achieve it.
·Communicating with key colleagues in the village on status of prospective move in and in particular handover of key resident requirements in terms of onsite village facilities and amenities.
·Represent the community and increase awareness of the village and its facilities and amenities through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement
Person Specification: Skills, Knowledge & Experience
Proven sales experience in real estate/property industry or within the senior living field with significant level of responsibility and accountability for goal achievement.
Good standard of education
Full driving licence
Excellent communication skills – expert telephone manner as well as face to face.
Excellent customer service skills including verbal and written communication mastery
Exemplary interpersonal skills – ability to build trusting relationships to deliver outcomes
Entrepreneurial spirit – ability to self-start, multi-task, and work across teams in a fast-paced environment to support growth
Positive attitude – ability to work effectively across functions, geographies, and organisation levels to develop solutions
Results orientated – ability to deliver results whilst working in a highly independent environment.
Superb negotiation skills
Determination and enthusiasm
IT Skills, Word, Excel CRM
Time management skills
Flexibility to work weekends.