My client is a well-known and respected Estate Agent with offices in Bucks & Oxon. They are looking to expand their sale team and are looking for a motivated sales negotiator for one of their offices in Buckinghamshire.
As sales negotiator you will be required to work closely with the Branch Manager, and you must be eager to embark on a new challenge and be highly self-motivated.
As sales negotiator your duties will include:
- Booking viewings
- Attending viewings
- Generating market appraisals
- Marketing of new properties
- Dealing with all enquiries
- Registering applicants
- Negotiating Offers
- Viewing Feedback
- Vendor Care
- Some Administration
- Sales Progression
- FS, survey and conveyancing referral generation
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Several Years Estate Agency Experience
- Have an outstanding conversion rate
- Be money hungry and career driven
- A team player who can rally and engage with all members of staff
- Great time keeping and very reliable
- A full UK driving license
- General administration skills
- Target driven attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Polite and Well Spoken
- Strong Local Knowledge
- Knowledge of Financial Services, Conveyancing and Surveys
This is an exciting position and would suit somebody that is customer focused and enjoys a variety of spending time both in and out of the office.
The ideal candidate must have Estate Agency background and will have a good knowledge of the local area.
If you are looking to join a growing firm with career progression, please call Warren at AMR.