Sales Negotiator required by a successful and well-established independent Estate Agency in Islington.
This position of sales negotiator requires a knowledgeable individual who will be hands-on, hardworking, trustworthy and highly motivated to maintain the company’s reputation for customer service.
Although the list below is not exhaustive, the sales negotiator will:
- Coordinating canvassing activities to generate new business.
- Coordinating property valuations and listings.
- Effectively marketing properties to attract potential buyers.
- Matching prospective buyers to suitable properties and arranging viewings accordingly.
- Maintaining regular contact with vendors, buyers and other parties.
- Dealing with financial/legal matters relating to the sales process.
- Guiding vendors and buyers through the sales process from agreement to legal completion.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the branch on a daily basis.
Candidates should be target-driven and have a strong desire to succeed within a sales environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you fit the criteria, please contact Warren Gordon on 01494 919001/07827 930741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.