A great opportunity to join an innovative, professional and customer focused Independent Estate Agency firm in Bristol.
Our client are an expanding brand and are looking for a high calibre individual to join their team as a sales negotiator.
Working closely with the directors in a small friendly team, the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Registering new applicants
- Booking valuations
- Making arrangements to view all new instructions
- Meeting and greeting vendors, applicants and people in the office
- Assisting the team with viewings
- Giving feedback from any viewing undertaken to the vendor within 24 hours
- Facilitate answers to any questions from both sellers and potential buyers
- Negotiate between parties following any offers made on a property
- Look after and progress each sale that you are responsible for and liaise between all parties until completion
The ideal candidate for the role will come from a property based background and will ideally have a minimum of 12 Months experience at negotiator level. You will be very customer focused with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Professional, positive and calm attitude
- Well organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to daily operations
- Self-motivation and tenacity
- Attention to detail
You will be professional and have a genuine interest in property with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
For more details please call Carrianne at AMR
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.