An exciting opportunity to join one of the areas fastest growing and dynamic estate agency firms.
Based in state of the art offices our client are now looking to recruit an experienced estate agent. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years estate agency experience - although a positive, can do attitude allied with exceptional customer service skills are more important.
The company are offering a generous basic salary, commission structure and many further benefits for the right candidate. There is also a structured career path and plenty of potential to grow and develop your career.
· Booking in valuations with all efforts in securing instructions for a good first impression
· Honest, reliable & professional advice to potential vendors & purchasers
· Following office procedures & policies
· Contribution and awareness of sales KPIs & targets
· Organising photographer/videographer to attend properties
· Creation of material materials and releasing properties to the market
· Sales targets for you as an individual to include ancillaries
· Window cards and branch material to be managed and rotated weekly
· Oversee bad debts with Department heads
· Order EPC’s
· Management of exchanges and income
· Many other duties as directed by manager.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:30
Alternative Saturdays 09:00 to 16:00
Basic circa £20,000 £22,000 plus a car allowance and attractive commission package