Our client seeks an experienced or trainee Sales Negotiator for their busy offices in Nuneaton.
This position requires a knowledgeable individual with at least one years’ experience in Warwickshires residential sales who will be hands-on, hardworking and highly motivated to maintain the brands ongoing success and the company’s reputation for customer service.
Although the list below is not exhaustive, the role involves the following:
- Canvassing for new business from local vendors.
- Taking incoming phone calls and dealing with enquiries from vendors and applicants.
- Organising viewings with buyers according to their requirements.
- Receiving offers and communicating these to vendors.
- Ensuring that sale agreements are progressed to completion by liaising with solicitors and other third parties.
- Assisting with general administrative tasks in the office.
A professional work ethic, good telephone manner and smart appearance will be expected and it is essential that you have a full UK driving license and can provide good references.