A great opportunity to join a leading Independent property firm in Bath.
Our client has an outstanding reputation within the industry, is charity focused and is known for rewarding their staff.
Due to their continued success they are eager to secure a Sales Negotiator who has a minimum of 6 months Estate Agency or Lettings experience.
Duties to include:
· Generating viewings
· Attending Viewings
· Dealing with enquiries both face to face and over the telephone
· Generating valuations
· Registering new applicants
· Keeping the database up to date
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
· Previous Estate Agency experience is essential
· Sales focused with a keen eye for detail
· Honest and very well presented
· Have excellent face to face customer service skills
· Must be very motivated to succeed
· Knowledge of the local area / property market
To be considered for this role you must have a full UK driving license and have access to your own car.
As a sales negotiator, you will be passionate about property and will have the ability to promote the business and have a flair for spotting new business opportunities.
The Company are forward thinking and are known for nurturing and supporting the development of their staff.
if you are looking to join a company that can offer you excellent training and the chance to be a highly successful estate agent, please call Annie at AMR.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.