Excellent opportunity to join this leading, estate agent at their Wakefield office as a Sales and Lettings Negotiator.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To assist the team in the smooth running of the department and its ongoing success. To liaise with clients on a regular basis regarding their requirements and provide a high quality service at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regularly liaise with enquiries, vendors and landlords in relation to their requirements
- To match suitable properties to applicants requirements
- To arrange and attend property viewings
- To negotiate lets and sales
- To credit reference tenants
- To organise inventories and check ins and outs
- To arrange deposit monies and contracts
- To meet set targets
You must have previous experience in the property field.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Genuine enthusiasm for the industry
- Well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with all types of people
For more information regarding this vacancy please call us on 01924 900400
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)