A great opportunity to join a well established Independent firm in Cheshire.
Looking for a Sales and Lettings Negotiator for their successful office in Wilmslow, our client offer commitment to their clients and comprehensive local knowledge. They pride themselves on service and approachability.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Generating new business leads, proactively creating and pursuing valuation opportunities.
- Answering the telephone/ dealing with internet enquiries/ meeting and greeting customers.
- Regular daily progress updates to line manager.
- Registering buyer and tenant details via agency software package and matching them to available properties.
- Negotiating property sales and lets, liaising between buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
- Progressing sales and lettings to completion.
- Identifying clients’ needs and matching them with the right property.
- Booking and conducting accompanied property viewings.
- Liaising with all parties and assisting with the progression of the sales process from start to finish.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Associated administration
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- Highly motivated salesperson.
- Individual character that is articulate, intelligent and driven.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability and flexibility to work on own or as part of a busy team.
- Achieve Individual sales targets.
- Adhere to company best practice.
- Local knowledge of Wilmslow.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
Hours of work will be 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 10.00am – 4pm every other Saturday on a rota basis.
The company can offer a competitive basic salary with an excellent uncapped commission structure, pension, use of company pool car and 28 days holiday per annum including bank holidays.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01924 900400.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.