My client is a well-known and respected Estate Agent and Lettings Agent in Bristol. Now looking to expand their business and team they are keen to secure a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join them in their opening of a fresh new branch.
You will be required to work closely with the Branch Manager, Director and Team in developing this new branch, you must be eager to embark on a new challenge and be highly self-motivated.
A pivotal role in the office, duties will include:
- Booking viewings
- Attending viewings
- Generating market appraisals
- Marketing of new properties
- Dealing with all enquiries
- Registering applicants
- Negotiating Offers
- Viewing Feedback
- Vendor Care
- Some Administration
- Sales Progression
- Property Check in’s and check out’s
- Lettings Administration, such as inventory preparation
- Attending Inventories
- Matching candidates
- Ensuring gas and electricity certificates are up to date
- Corresponding with landlords and tenants
- Ensuring all health and safety is correctly followed
- Attending lettings valuations
- FS, survey and conveyancing referral generation
- Underselling through the vast network of offices
Duties will vary and you will be expected lend a hand in both the Sales and Lettings.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Several Years Estate Agency Experience and Lettings experience
- Have an outstanding conversion rate
- Be money hungry and career driven
- A team player who can rally and engage with all members of staff
- Great time keeping and very reliable
- A full UK driving license
- General administration skills
- Target driven attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Polite and Well Spoken
- Strong Local Knowledge
- Knowledge of Financial Services, Conveyancing and Surveys
This is an exciting position and would suit somebody that is customer focused and enjoys a variety of spending time both in and out of the office.
The ideal candidate must have Estate Agency background and will have a good knowledge of the local area.
If you are looking to join a growing firm with career progression, please call Annie at AMR.