Our client is a highly respected and successful firm of estate agents based in Guildford who are looking to recruit a high calibre individual to enhance the team. They would prefer an experienced sales/lettings negotiator but would consider a trainee with a sales background.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly liaise with applicants, tenants and landlords in relation to their requirements
- To match suitable properties to applicantâs requirements
- To arrange and attend property viewings.
-To negotiate sales
- To negotiate lets
- To credit reference tenants
- To organise inventories and check ins and outs
- To arrange deposit monies and contracts
- To meet set targets
This is an exciting role for an ambitious Sale/Lettings Negotiator with a company that rewards hard work and endeavour with promotion.
You will need to be extremely positive, out-going and results orientated as well as a strong team player. You must also have a full UK Driving licence to be considered for this role.
The company offer a good basic salary of ÂŁ14k-ÂŁ16k pls car allowance and OTE approx. ÂŁ25k-ÂŁ30k depending on experience