A great opportunity to join a well established Independent Firm in Bristol.
Looking for a Move in Coordinator to join their award winning team in Bradley Stoke the main focus of the role is to oversee the Letting process from the application through to key collection, as
well as assisting the wider lettings team to ensure service standards remain
Essential Skills for the role include:
- Experience of dealing with general public in a face-to-face customer service
- Effective communication skills - an ability to communicate information at all
levels in a clear and understandable manner
- Ability to work closely with a team
- Strong organisational and customer service skills
- Eye for detail
- Desire to succeed - ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent problem-solving capability
- Well presented
- Genuine interest in property and people.
- Ability to maintain challenging workload
- Ability to achieve targets and to manage time accordingly
- Ability and desire to keep up to date/adhere to the very latest lettings legislation
- Previous property letting experience strongly preferred
-Administration or a customer facing experience required
The team operates as one unit, so the commission or bonus is team based, they achieve together and are passionate about the quality of their work and reputation.
- Basic salary of £22k with a realistic OTE £28k
- Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Great company culture and values
- Training and development resources
- The opportunity to learn from a highly-skilled team
Monday to Friday 9.00am-6.00pm and 1 in 2 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.