We have a fantastic new vacancy with an independent and well established estate agency in Trowbridge. They are currently looking for an extremely experienced Maintenance Manager to join their thriving team on a full time basis to help support and assist on the upkeep of the lettings and property management department.
- Maintaining properties by investigating and resolving tenant maintenance queries, complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and coordinating repairs.
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Securing properties by contracting out and coordinating the install, and maintenance of security devices, establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures, and responding to emergencies where required.
- Enforces agreed policies and procedures by confronting violators of agreement(s) where required.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assistance is Lettings support by handling/supporting basic sign up paperwork documents to help assist the team in the Letting season.
- Creating an efficient partnership with supporting maintenance handler.
The successful candidate must have:
- Relevant experience working in a busy lettings department and understand the workings of a demanding maintenance department
- Clear understanding of current property laws and legislation
- Motivation for property management/maintenance coordination
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to build strong working relationship with team member(s)
- High level of organization and attention to detail
This is a fast paced environment, and every day is different so the successful candidate will relish the challenges each day brings.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm.
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience.
If you have what it takes to succeed, please contact AMR on 01242 228 362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.