An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award winning and energetic lettings team in Downend.
Looking for a Valuing Negotiator, main duties of the role will include:
- Generating, arranging and carrying out viewings
-Building and maintaining long term relationships with Landlords
- Valuing and taking on properties to let
- Business generation; creating opportunities to complete valuations
- Ensuring all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The ideal candidate for the role:
- Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- A dynamic individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of thier own projects
- Ability to build relationships with clients as well as exploring new opportunities
- A key team member who believes in the Companies purpose, vision and culture
- 12 months plus experience in an estate agency/lettings environment both negotiating and valuing
- Ability to maintain a challenging work load
- Keen to achieve targets
The Company can offer a competitive basic salary and OTE and hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm and alternate Saturdays 9am to 5pm (with lieu day in the week)
For more details please call Carrianne at AMR.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.