A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a respected Independent Estate Agency based in Wanstead, they are looking for a confident, hard working experienced Sales/Lettings Negotiator to join their extremely successful team.
* Effectively communicate by face to face, telephone and email enquires that arise.
* Booking in viewings and attending them.
* Registering purchasers and tenants onto system, then match with available properties.
* Maintaining all records are up to date and any feedback communicated to all levels.
* Carry out market appraisals for both sales and lettings and successfully convert to listings.
* Market new instructions and maintaining all information is correct.
* Negotiate rental agreements and property sales liaising with tenants/landlord and vendors and purchasers.
As the Sales and Lettings Negotiator you will possess:
* Previous experience in both sales and lettings.
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport.
* Be assertive and work under pressure in a busy environment.
* An outgoing personality with a passion for customer service.
* Team player but can also work independently.
* Self motivated and goal orientated.
* Confident and can use own initiative.
* A valid driving licence
Company Car provided (Sign written)
Mon - Thurs 9 - 6.30pm
Friday 9 - 6pm
Saturday 9.30 - 4.00pm
Day off in lieu of working saturday
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
We like to speak to every applicant, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.