Lettings Negotiator required for reputable independent firm in Bristol
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning, energetic, forward thinking, and experienced lettings team.
Principle Accountabilities: ?
- Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let ?
- Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords ?
- Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The right candidate will be: ?
- Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- ? A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities ?
- A key member of our team who believes in the companies values and culture
Hours: 9am - 5pm - Monday - Friday
Saturdays 9 am - 3pm ( 1 in 4 )
Salary - £21k - £24k with an OTE of £28k
The right candidate will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience in the property industry - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn and develop.
The Company offer first-class training and development resources ?and funding of ARLA exams and qualifications .
For further information on this great role, please do not hesitate to contact us at AMR.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.