Are you a Lettings Negotiator looking for a company that can offer you career progression and a new challenge?
Our client are an industry leading independent firm and are looking for an experienced Lettings person to join them in Shirehampton.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Registering new applicants
- Generating and accompanying viewings.
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Carrying out Valuations (depending on experience)
- Negotiating lets
- Dealing with maintenance issues
- Carrying out property inspections,
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Arranging gas safety certificates
The ideal candidate:
- Well presented and driven
- Articulate and proactive
- Minimum of 6 months Lettings experience
- Hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
- Customer focused
- Full UK driving license and access to your own car
- Good local knowledge
This is a great opportunity to join a firm with a number of offices in the area and to develop your career within the Property Sectors.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.