A super opportunity has arisen within a well established Property firm in Southville.
Looking for a Lettings Negotiator, key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Achieving set targets
- Generate new business in all company activities with effective marketing
- Building relationships with colleagues and clients
- To communicate the Company vision and values where appropriate to all
- Liaising on a day to day basis with customers to satisfy then exceed customer expectations
- Following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and match requirements in a timely manner
- Carrying out lettings assessments and fully setting up new properties in accordance with the company procedures
- Arranging the marketing of new and existing properties to ensure maximum revenue for the company and it’s clients.
- Matching customer enquiries with appropriate properties and arranging and undertaking viewings
- Ensuring all paperwork is in place for all agreed tenancies in accordance with company procedure
- Maintain an awareness of competition in the surrounding areas.
- Keeping up to date with the current stock of properties to ensure that customers are given a professional service .
- Ensuring that all additional sales opportunities are offered, particularly Insurance, Rent Guarantees, Utilities Suppliers.
The Company can offer an excellent training package and opportunities for the future and are the role would suite somebody that is at the start of their lettings career.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
If this role is not suitable, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)