A well known and outstanding quality independent Estate Agency and Lettings firm are looking for a highly experienced Property Manager/Negotiator to join their thriving team.
You will be required to be open minded and flexible in your role. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the industry and preferably have a strong local knowledge.
Key duties will include:
- Carrying out viewings and valuations
- Advertising property to potential tenants
- Sourcing suitable and reliable tenants for the property
- Accompanying potential tenants to view the property
- Obtaining references and conducting credit checks on potential tenants
- Providing information on the latest safety regulations
- Preparing the tenancy agreements
- Organising and managing the collection of the tenant's deposit
- Preparing the inventory and conducting a state of repair assessment on the property
- Checking in the tenant and agreeing the inventory
- Collecting the rent from the tenant
- Transferring the rental income to your account and providing you with statements of account
- Managing and arranging any necessary repairs
- Inspecting the property periodically and feeding back any comments to you
- Providing tenants with notice at the end of the tenancy
- Re-letting the property as quickly as possible and minimising any 'down-time'
- Dealing with legal aspects of the tenancy and property, including evictions, non-payment, harassment or problems with squatters
Duties will vary and you will be required to assist on all matters.
Key features of a candidate:
- Property Management or Lettings experience
- Strong lettings legislation knowledge
- Well spoken and nicely presented
- Team motivated
- Organised and punctual
- Dedicated and able to relate to all levels of people
-Level headed and a keen problem solver
- Front of house experience is desirable
You must have a full driving licence to be considered for this role and be able to cover the out of hours phone on occasions.
Salary between £20,000 - £25,000 dependable on experience.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.