A highly reputable Independent Property Firm in Newbury are looking to recruit a Lettings Consultant to join their knowledgable and well established team.
A pivotal role in the office, responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone to set company standards and dealing with enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Meeting with clients visiting the office
- Responding to enquiries via e-mail
- Registering applicants and identifying opportunities for valuations, financial and legal services leads, viewings and customer reviews
- Management of outstanding viewings in terms of viewing follow-up/feedback and confirmation
- Applicant registration follow up
- Booking of valuations and viewings
The ideal Candidate will be somebody who:
- Is hungry for success
- Is eager to learn new things
- Is confident to admit mistakes
- Is easy to get on with
- Is proud of providing an excellent service
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Is comfortable accepting criticism and acting on it
- Relishes competition
- Embraces change
- Is honest and trustworthy
- Has a winning attitude
You will ideally have 6 months estate agency experience and will have:
- A strong work ethic
- A successful track record in your academic, professional or personal life
- A desire to grow as an individual
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm with alternate Saturdays.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.