Our client seeks a high calibre Lettings Negotiator for their busy offices in Burford.
We are looking to secure an ambitious, determined and focused individual to compliment our clients
department, business and the services that they provide.
The successful applicant will have previous lettings experience and demonstrate excellent
communication and negotiation skills, together with being proactive and confident in dealing with
clients and properties. It is essential for the successful applicant to be computer literate and have
experience working with customer relations management (CRM) tools, together with holding a
clean UK driving licence and a car owner.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Canvass for new business, book and conduct lettings appraisals
• Carry out relevant appraisal paperwork
• Monitor and update website portals and CRM tools
• Book and conduct viewings and report viewing feedback
• Lettings negotiation, production and progression of all tenancy paperwork
• Liaising with landlords, tenants, and applicants.
• Working within the department to grow the lettings portfolio across the Cotswolds
• Work within the department to achieve and exceed monthly budget and targets
• Assisting with the production of management accounts and reporting to the partners
• Assisting with the general office administration
• Attending networking and social business development opportunities in and out of
normal working hours as and when required.
Hours - 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday together with 9.30am – 12.30pm Saturday mornings (1
in 4 on a rota basis).
For more information please call us on 01242 228362.