Are you a Lettings Negotiator looking for a company that can offer you progression and ongoing training from a highly skilled Lettings team?
Our client are a fantastic independent firm and are looking for an experienced Negotiator to join them in Castle Cary.
You will have active day to day involvement in all clerical lettings and management duties of the department, to provide an effective service to both landlords and tenants to the best of your ability. You will be involved in inspection visits, reports to landlords and organising maintenance works. The role is to include:
- Carrying out Market Assessments - Move in and out checks - Advertising - Viewings - Preparation of relevant paperwork including letters, Tenancy Agreements and Inventories - Obtaining satisfactory tenant references - Filing - Answering the telephone and dealing with customers when they visit the office. You must be competent in use of our property software, entering relevant information accurately.
You will be expected to be flexible in dealing with other day to day matters within the department when necessary.
The duties of the post will remain under constant review. Any changes will be discussed with the post holder before implementation.
The ideal candidate:
- Honest with ethical morals
- Well presented and driven
- Articulate and proactive
- Lettings and /or Property Management experience
- Knowledge of current laws and legislations within the industry
- Must have excellent communication, telephone and interpersonal skills
- Must have a high level of IT experience, including word processing
- Customer orientated
- Must have a valid driving licence and personal vehicle insured for business use
The working hours for this role are flexible due to being part time. Usual hours would be 9:00am - 14:30 most week days and must include Saturdays 09:00 - 13:00.
-Salary Range – between £14,820 up to £16,380 based on a 30 hour week (between £9.50 to £10.50 an hour).
-Permanent Contract, subject to a 6 month probationary period.
-29 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays. Would be pro-rata if candidate worked less days per week.
-Business Mileage repaid at a rate of 45p per mile.
For more information on this role, please contact us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.