Our client are a reputable, highly established and professional Estate Agency and are now looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Registering new applicants
- Check ins / out & inspections
- Generating and accompanying viewings.
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Carrying out Valuations on properties and marketing.
- Making sure that you are aware of all current legislation
The ideal candidate:
- Honest with ethical morals
- Able to work on their own inititiative
- Well presented and driven
- Articulate and proactive
- Hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
- Customer orientated
- Full UK driving license and access to your own car
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £300 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.