Our client is seeking an experienced lettings negotiator to join their team and be based from the Stockport branch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to develop and grow their career in the lettings industry.
Duties to include:
- Being the first point of contact in the office and on the telephone for the customers
- Registering clients and their properties on the property software database
- Booking valuation and viewing appointments
- Carrying out viewings and inspections
- Prior experience in lettings and ideally the local market.
- Highly articulate with excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident, well presented with excellent customer service skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence and Car which is legally roadworthy and must be insured for business use
- Committed to Full Time Hours and Saturday working on a rota once competent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly sought after firm that offer career progression and support.
For more information please call AMR 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.