We are looking for a target driven, Lettings Professional with exceptional levels of customer service skills to join our clients team.
The successful candidate will be the feet on the ground covering a regional patch, assisting in driving the business forward. They must be able to deliver under pressure, have excellent organisational and time management skills, be well presented, confident in dealing with clients both in person and over the phone, have excellent communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and be a team player.
Full clean UK driving licence required.
- Respond to property enquiries gathering key facts to assist with booking viewings
- Carry out viewings
- Arrange and carry out Open Days at new developments
- Obtain constructive feedback to provide to landlords, gaining authorisation to carry out works, reduce asking prices or incentivise where required
- Assist with negotiating terms of offers between landlords and applicants
- Onboard new properties taking photos and creating marketing reports
- Carry out inventories, check ins, check outs and midterm inspections
- Efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Must have a positive can-do attitude
- Driven to provide market leading levels of customer service
- Outside of the box thinker who can handle difficult situations and negotiations
- Proven track record of hitting and beating targets
- Ability to build long lasting working relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient, able to multitask and manage a diverse workload
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software
- Have knowledge and practical experience of lettings, property management and building maintenance
Hours – Monday to Saturday, 37.5hrs
For more details on this role please contact Portia on 01924 900400.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)